Are you struggling to make it to the office on time? or do you always seem to be late for your appointments? According to Real Simple magazine, here are a few simple habits from people who are always punctual that you can help you to tweak or adopt into your new regime:
- When it’s time to get up, they get up.
- They plan breakfast at dinner.
- The end tasks on time.
- The recognize patterns, and correct them.
- They embrace downtime.
- They’re immune to “Just one more thing” syndrome.
- They schedule built-in overflow time.
- They’ve mastered the skill of calculation.
- They know when they do their best work.
Applying a few of these simple tasks will benefit you in a huge way and could hugely increase your time keeping and allow you to be on time for every appointment that you have!
If you wish to know more about this or any of the services that we provide here at Preston Dentist then please feel free to contact us either by phone or by email and one of our many dentists will provide you with all the assistance that you require.
About the Author: