Our Porcelain Crowns in Preston and Grimsarghare a ‘cap’ in the shape of a tooth that can be placed over a tooth to restore its shape, size, strength and improve the overall appearance of your smile. Porcelain Crowns in Preston are cemented into place and they fully encase the whole visible portion of the tooth that lies at and above the gum line. Another situation that you could use a porcelain crown for is to connect a tooth with a Dental Bridge.
Dental Crowns in Grimsargh, Preston
Dental Crowns in Grimsargh, Preston could be needed for a number of reasons, such as;
- To protect a weak tooth from breaking or to hold parts of a broken tooth together.
- To restore a tooth that has already been broken or severely worn down.
- To cover and support a tooth that has a large filling and not much tooth left.
- To hold a dental bridge in place.
- To cover severely discoloured or misshaped teeth.
- To cover a dental implant.
- To make a cosmetic modification.
The main material that we use for our Dental Crowns in Grimsargh are porcelain as we believe that these provide the best results and look almost identical to the natural tooth. Our porcelain crowns in Preston are some of the best in the region, so you know you can rely on us to provide you with the results that you have always wanted.